Monday, August 09, 2010

thinking of a couple of things...

Watched Julie/Julia movie last night and so loved it, If you haven't seen it is so wonderful and sweet and for me to know it is okay to just lay down in the middle of the kitchen floor and weep... well, maybe to know that others do, have done, will do that made me feel so much better, I just can't even express it to you!

Next, I am learning at least a word or concept from the glossary a day to prepare for the test in November. I decided to take the Aquatics Exercise Association test and become certified as an Aquatic Aerobics Instructor. I think it fits in with wanting to become healthier myself and have a better understanding of exercise physiology, dieting etc...plus with wanting to help with physical therapy with the elderly, the arthritis class and the low impact class... all the learning might help to get a job when I'm ready to go back to CNA work...

So, I have to practice my self confidence, "I can do it" thinking... I don't like to be in front of people but there were times I took charge when things needed to be done at the hospital. I was confident then and helped when it was needed without questioning my ability... it came back on the day I went Mtn. Biking and I got to help the lady who got injured. I just did it, what needed to be done, I talked through it, I was confident...I would like to just do it, to lead the class, to help people move, get thinner, get healthier, to tell them the movements to music, I think I could do that and I think I could smile and have fun doing it, It would be a part part part time job, just a little bit of money, more for the confidence building and fun and experience than the money...

Why is it that, that confidence can go away in a fleeting moment and leave me flat out laying in the middle of the kitchen floor weeping...

So I will be working on that, and a quilting project for the baby that is coming in the family too, My husband's cousin is expecting :D I got to get some 30's fabric on Saturday to play with, I want to make some pillows for my bed with it too...

Next I wanted to tell you about the wonderful blog I found! and the giveaway and beautiful artwork on The Pleated Poppy! I want one of everything... sigh but my favorite item is the covered notebook if I have to choose, which I did for the giveaway that is going on at the wonderful blog I found called Giving up on Perfect ...

Today, just today, I will be work on just today, how about you?

No comments: