Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OH DEAR LORD

thank you Lysa!
I am a courageous woman, I am a courageous woman, I am a courageous woman... and then all the bombardments "YEAH RIGHT!!" "Who do you think you are?" You are nothing" "You are worthless"
yikes...
Reading the Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World is really eye opening to the pattern of attack that the enemy sneaks over and puts on us...
It so makes sense, the moment we get distracted, "this is bad..." then we get discouraged, "I can't fix this..."then we doubt... "God, do you really love me? How could this happen? How could this be so hard? How could you leave me here?" then the sin of questioning God's Goodness...
He is good, the world is bad, the sin that hurts me is bad, this circumstance is very very bad, but He is good, He is love, He is perfect... Just hang on, Just believe it anyway... and Lord please help me... I do not feel courageous, I feel like going back to bed...

No comments: