Saturday, August 07, 2010

some encouragement...

From In Courage today:

"All my life I have believed the wrong things about myself.

I have believed that I am not acceptablebecause of what I look like or what I weigh. I have believed that I am not valuablebecause of the talents and gifts that I lack. I have believed that I am not lovable simply because of who I am not.

You, beloved daughter of the King, are made holy.

You are accepted because He is holy.

Loved because He is holy.

Forgiven because He is holy.

Made holy because He is holy."



One of the things that Andrea says is that we should do the Beth Moore study on Daniel... I have such a hard time with Beth Moore studies, am I the only one that starts them and never finishes? and all the questions, it gets discouraging if I am not held accountable and I don't know if I could go to another bible study and get crushed by the gossip and general unloveliness again...

No comments: