Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Truth

"Our only hope is to realize that our value is not determined by what we do or who we are or even how others see us, but simply by how God views us.

Here’s just a taste of what He says about you:

* I chose you before the world was created (Ephesians 1:4)
* I made every part of you and I call you wonderful (Psalm 139:14)
* I loved you before you could love me back (1 John 4:9)
* I loved you enough to die for you (John 3:16)
* I have always loved you and will always love you (Psalm 103:17).
* Others may reject you, but I will not (Psalm 27:10).

The next time you are tempted to let the expectations of others define you, give yourself a heavy dose of Truth! God loves you deeply. That has always been true and will always be true. Study His Word and learn His expectations for your life. Let Him define who you are."

No comments: