Thursday, July 08, 2010

2010 Long Walk


Yesterday was the DAB long walk and I did it for the first time. I have been following all year it is very exciting for me, I have never read through the whole Bible before. I did not go for a walk by myself but with my sons and my friend and her daughters. We had a picnic and took a long walk along the Boise River. I could not find the camera so no photos. Talking with my friend was such a joy. We talked about Jesus. What it means to be the woman that He would want us to be. We cried and we laughed and we played with the kids and enjoyed the beauty and walked alot :D
Some of the stories from the long walk can be found here. I happened to click on the link from one gentlemen who took photos of his walk in England. Here is one of the photos. So beautiful. Thank you Jesus for your creation, especially the sound of the water, the green everywhere, and for the tiniest to the largest animals... You are amazing God!



No comments: