Friday, July 23, 2010

fitness

Recovering from surgery has left me thirty pounds heavier than before. I am trying to get back up to speed with my exercise regime, I still dream about the Ironman, but I don't think I will be doing any competitions this year. The Dr. said six months before energy levels return to normal.
I am inspired by two things today: Jen fit's blog and the wonderful article on hip muscle pain. My pain is due to adhesions as a result of scar tissue I think... I got a coupon on the door for a massage therapist in town yesterday and feel as though it is not a coincidence to go and talk to them and have the information Jen gave as a strengthener to go and get a massage....Also inspiring is the protein bakery, I think I can come up with a cookie for the competition, I have an idea and am ready to experiment :D
Today my goal is to ride thirteen miles on the road bike and go to the deep water aerobic class. If I can make it to zumba I will go, it starts right after the water class, I don't know if there is time in between to dry off and change.... My friend invited me over this afternoon to visit too, busy day but I am looking forward to it.

No comments: