Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ninety DJ Blocks



My new numbers ar 90 blocks, 21 triangles, 3 corners and 2282 pieces! I have to make ten more blocks to reach the next benchmark and become a "Jubileer" on the DJ List. Today I will be making pumpkin and apple pies and choosing which project on the "to do"list that I can work on and perhaps finish for this week. The mystery swatch quilt is all sandwiched and ready to quilt, maybe I can work on that... The pies are for our after the home game party on Friday night. If the boys win the football game they will get to go to the playoffs. :)

3 comments:

Quilla Quilter said...

Hey Keri,
I see your glasses in the photo! Why aren't you wearing them???????
tee-hee

Bluejanem said...

I am liking your Dear Jane blocks Keri - any update ??? have you made any more blocks - or lost your glasses - funny!
Cheers
Jane

Meg said...

Hey! Where's a 2008 web log entry?

It's been so windy today and yesterday that I've been expecting Mary Poppins to show up on the doorstep. That would be so nice. I could use a nanny, someone to help me "make the medicine go down."

I have only one more day, though, for the spoonful of sugar. The big diet starts Monday.

January is like morning--or springtime. You get a kind of amnesia about yesterday and all your failures and frustrations, and you optimisticly renew your hope. Hope is a kind of miracle.

O Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love, and with him is plenteous redemption. And he will redeem Israel from all his iniquities. Psalm 130:7,8

Here's to miracles!