Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Do you EQ?


I love it when those "A-Ha" moments happen. I'll be the first to tell you, in case you haven't noticed that it takes me a bit sometimes to figure stuff out.
I love using EQ5 and EQ6 and I have been working on learning more about the programs using them for designing and TADA! (teehee) I finally figured out how to add those neat monthly fabric libraries to my personal fabric libraries on my EQ6...The instructions are super on the website but for me, sometimes, I have to read and re-read the directions to get them and YAY I followed them and it worked and I just wanted to share...if I can do it, you can too! The fabrics in the new libraries are wonderful... I think I need to go play with my EQ6 now!
hugs,
Keri

1 comment:

Quilla Quilter said...

Hey Keri! I received my EQ6 upgrade today. Do you want to come over and help me with it? :p
Quilla