Thursday, November 01, 2012

The next month, one day at a time

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter



I'm not sure how to put this badge on the side of my blog... It has been toooooo long since I used it. I am following the Super Sweet Life and the 21 day challenge and had to journal on here about it...

So much has happened since December of 2010, a lot of loss, Mom, Gitz, Grandma Ginny, Jenn. A lot of recovery too though.

First Goal: Finish that nagging task:
and I Finally finished the Jack's chain quilt last night while we watched the Hoop's and Yoyo special last night (which was AWESOME!) That project has been in the works for at least 5 years. Maybe longer, so I am already on my way to feeling more disciplined. While the quilt was in the dryer I put another quilt top together with the backing and will work on machine quilting  that today.

I am still teaching Aqua Aerobics and loving it! I may need to give up on the job to help with the grandkids which I would love to do more than the job at the Rec Center. I will know within the month I think.

Next Goal: Choose a mega project to work on over the next twenty days... Yikes, there are too many, the house? quilts in the works? exercise? diet???
I will get back to you...
:

No comments: