Friday, November 02, 2012

Starts and Finishes

The Finished Jack's Chain Quilt, I photographed it right after it came out of the dryer. I really love it and I really love that it is finished! One thing done....
Now for the big project, I pondered and pondered...
I want to clean, really clean and get the house in order so to speak...

So I picked a few places to work on and I will give myself a few days for each one and post before and after pictures!!! yikes, how embarrasing!
But my goal is:

1) The craft shelves and closet in the Laundry Room

2) The Master Bedroom Closet

3) The kitchen Pantry

The goal is to not spend any money, not dump everything in the garage but actually take it to the youth ranch and let things go... The hardest thing is starting and then the next hardest thing will be to let go of things... Especially the things that Mom gave me. If I am never going to use it then it needs to go to someone who might use it and enjoy it, even if Mom gave it to me...

I'm scared now but I'm going to do it... Twenty days, three spots to clean and empty, I can do it cause He is good and He will help me!

Another photo that I designed with words from Lysa Terkuerst's message today!  Lifting my eyes... Lord Help me rearrange my attitude first and then the shelves :)

No comments: