Saturday, February 10, 2007

Busy,Busy,Busy




I haven't posted in quite a while. I have been busy working on a few quilt projects...A scrap quilt, Siggies for the Dear Jane swap, My WOBQ top. my first "rag" quilt and the Sylvia's Bridal Quilt BOW...


I finished the top for my "WOBQ" yesterday and am going to quilt it myself with a flowery vine pattern that I drew. I will have to practice first and post a bigger picture of it later!

The scrap quilt I am working on is from a "scrap mystery quilt swap" with an online group. I have finished sewing blocks and now I'm deciding on how to position the blocks. This was a wonderful quilt to work on as it pushed me seriously out of my comfort zone. I received fabric in this swap that I never would have purchased and never would have considered putting in a quilt with the other fabrics that I received. LOL! I bought a light polka dot backing fabric and jumped in...The only rule that I made for myself as I was sewing was not to use any of the same fabrics in a single block... I think that I am going to truly love this quilt when it is finished.

I am still clipping the seams for my "Rag quilt" and will post another picture after it is washed and dried and achieved the proper raggidiness!
Have a lovely Day!
hugs,
keri

No comments: